Wednesday, July 9, 2008

COMEDY SCRIPTS

MY COMEDY; Tom and John were two funny teenagers. I would say they are from my town. They were coming home from school when luckily they saw John’s uncle driving home from lagos. “that’s my new car, jump in …jump in” that was uncle Zik’s words as he wined down his side glass. The boys opened the door and wanted to enter “hei” John shouted. They saw that the car inside was very beautiful and decided to remove their legs from their sandals. They left their sandals on the road and entered the car. Uncle Zik took them on the one mile journey home and when they alaited at home, they started rushing back bare footed to pick their sandals; but, would they find it? What else happened?. Well, these boys did a lot of things more. I wrote the story last year and I have a preview of it on a VHS tape. You can reach me for negotiations…..
UGWUJA GEORGE
+2348038843041


FILM WRITING; Are you really talented?. Do you want to be a screen play story writer? Well, I can give you the tips. The plotting, characterization, setting and even the screenplaying. It’s fun. believe me, you will enjoy it. Ok, if you want to write about the master and his slave then, you will be the master and also the slave. Two people in one body. You must be what you want to write. Never mind if you raise your shoulders while writing the part of the king, and shading tears in the part of the slave. you are just possessed. You could be in such emotions for days, it’s strange. I’ll tell you more if you want.

No comments: